Contracting with Medigold
Thank you for your interest in contracting with Medigold. Please see the instructions below to begin the Medigold contracting process.
Please review and complete the forms in the links below. When you return the forms
you will also want to include:
- Current AHIP Certificate
- Current E&O Insurance
Return all four(4) documents. They can be scanned into one document and returned to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contracting & Certification
1. Once your forms have been returned, please log into Miramar to complete the rest of contracting and the certification process. Use the certification link below to begin.
2. If you have used Miramar for other carriers, your user name and password will be the same. If you have not used it, you will need to register. Make sure you register as an individual agent, NOT an agency
3. You will be asked to enter your SSN and you will also need your current AHIP and E&O to upload
4. If you are contracting as an agency as well as an agent, the W9 will automatically prefill with your SSN. Leave the SSN but input YOUR AGENCY information when asked for the EFT information.
5. You will be asked for a Registration Code - IMPORTANT – enter 2021MediGoldCS (no spaces)
6. Once you have registered and logged in, your will be brought to the Miramar dashboard.
7. When in the Miramar Agent Dashboard – Select “Profile” and make any needed updates. You must register as an individual before you will be allowed to register as the principal of an agency. Once you have completed your individual profile, proceed to the My Profile page and click Principal for an agency?
7. Move down the dashboard segments on the left hand side. The “Programs” segment will contain the 2020 certification for MediGold. Confirm the program name - MediGold2020 Core Certification Program. Select the program and start certification.
8. After completing the certification, you can revisit the “Programs” segment on the dashboard to view your status.
You can view the MediGold 2020 benefits for Idaho by using the link below:
You will receive an email confirmation when you are “Ready to Sell”. If you have any technical issues during the process, you can call 855-856-7871 or let us know at email@example.com
Again, thank you for your interest in representing MediGold through the Plan Advisors Agency.
- If you are already contracted with Medigold and would like to align under Plan Advisors/Bishop Marketing, please email a release request to your current FMO and cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the release letter is obtained, the agent should send a copy to email@example.com. It will be processed the 1st of the following month
- If a release letter is not received, the agent will be moved the 1st of the month following a 90 day waiting period. The 90 day count down will begin the day the release request was received. The agent can continue to write SelectHealth business during the 90 day waiting period